Monday, May 19, 2008

I feel like SpongeBob, and not in a good way

I'm dealing with a bit of a bug in my tummy today so won't say much. I'm achy, feverish, nauseous and just plain cranky. At least I know it's not typhoid fever, right? hopefully a dozen hours of sleep will cure me because Rebecca's work day tomorrow starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m. It's show time for me with the kids. Rebecca had a bit of an intro to her office today - from 2 until 5 (didn't get home until after 6 though). I confess, I had to turn on SpongeBob Squarepants at around 5 to pacify the kids (and so I could lay down). At least it was in Spanish. We learned how to say best day ever. Es mejor dia ha! Spongebob was singing it at the end of the show. But I'll be damned if I can tell why. To me it looked like he was getting abused all show, having things fall on him, getting thrown out of concerts, and rolled up in big balls of garbage. That's kind of the way I feel.

1 comment:

andy said...

Paul,
Thanks for keeping us posted... and letting me know what a "Blog" is.